Monday, April 28, 2008

Made it back in one piece

We just arrived back saftely from our ten day trip to Liberty lake. It was quite an adventure as we, Myself, Nolen and Aiden all shared a room. Aiden and I slept in the same bed and Nolen slept in his little co-sleeper next to the bed. Aiden is kind of a wild sleeper, he makes lots of noise and moves all around. But it was sweet too because he would cuddle with me and I never get to do that anymore with him. Nolen was a champ. Basically no fussing the entire time, right to sleep every night, although he did start waking up every two hours to eat at night. So I am pretty certain I never got even two hours of sleep in a row the entire time. The high light of Aidens time was playing with my brother Christopher rat, Tansey. Aiden calls her a baby ratoon or baby tansey. Anything small is a baby. We had to stop three times on the way back so Aiden could pee on the side of the road. I dont know if he really had to go or if it was just fun to pee on the road. We were able to visit the Browns and participate in a little homeschooling. Aiden loved playing with Mia, Silas and Macy and having lunch with them too. We also had a play date with another Mia who lives across the street from my parents. He must have thought she was cute because he was pretty obnoxious to her. Grandpa sang to Nolen and this enchanted him. Nolen seems to really enjoy music and singing. Aiden started dancing alot whenever music was on. All in all a good trip. Good bonding for the boys and I for sure!

1 comment:

kschei said...

I'm so excited to have a fellow blogger! Thank you for sharing your trip with us all!

Krista