Friday, November 28, 2008

Thank You Mr. Man at Costco Gas Station

My mom and I stopped to fill up the gas tank at Costco today. She being the thoughtful person she is offered to pump the gas (she is worried about gas fumes and how they might affect the next schwark grandchild), while pumping gas, the man next to us said "you know if she is old enough to drive, she should be old enough to pump her own gas", my mom says to him "oh, she is pregnant, so I want to pump it for her" (this is the good part) he says "OH, I thought she couldnt be a day over 16". Lovely, just lovely.

This was almost as good as a friend, Krista, thinking I could possibly squeeze into a size 4 jeans.

Whether it is blatentant flattery or not, I will take it!

1 comment:

kschei said...

I laughed out loud. Thank you for that. And you can fit into a size 4 -- enough of the "baggy look", my friend. Go EMO.