Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We Are Having A.....

Boy OR A girl!! Good for me, I stuck to my guns and didn't find out what will be in having on or before June 5, 2009.

It is fun to have a surprise and some anticipation. I am also hoping that it will be something to distract me from the discomfort of the c-section.

Anyway, the rest of the 20 week ultrasound went well and all that could be checked looked good/normal. We took Aiden and Nolen with us and both were intrigued by the big screen featuring their new sibling. Aiden asked to hear the heart beat several times and then proceeded to ask a hundred more questions. Thankfully our ultrasound tech was in a great mood and happy to oblige.

We are half way there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear you didn't find out, this will be fun. Of course, I am cheering for a girl!
Jared, Michelle & Jayden.

kschei said...

I'm actually a little pissed about the "bait"-of-a-title... I FORGOT that you weren't finding out and began to tear up thinking to myself 'what IF its a girl' as I opened your blog page. But no. A cement wall hit me square in the face. Ouch. My hats off to you, friend. It will be so fun on the 'big day'! I wish I had the strength to get there - didn't.